JEDI KNIGHT II MODIFICATION
This mod includes all of Tchouky's code for rgb sabers and model scaling.
Title : JediMod v1.0
Author : Dest (Tchouky's mod is also included)
E-Mail : email@example.com
File Name : JediMod.zip
File Size : 633 kb
Date Released : 07/14/02
Description : This is version 1.0 of JediMod. It includes:
- Can have two sabers at once
- Two new stances
- New special move
- Can scale how often blocks occur
- Saber scaling
- Emotes /sit /taunt /kiss
- Chose to nerf or un-nerf back stab dammage
- Chose to allow players to spin mouse during backstabs
- Kick Tag
- kicking off walls while not on ground
- Saber only JediMaster mode with a dualsaber. If you start a game of JediMaster
and weapons are disabled then it goes into this mode. It's fun.
- lots of cvars
- The goal of this mod is to customize your saber and to let you have the color you want.
(because a lightsaber is personal and everyone is different so they need to be diferent in game)
- so you can define the color of your saber with the R G and B parameters.
- in the setup screen choose TCK MOD and define the colors with the sliding bars or setting the exact values.
- Your oponents will see the custom color of your saber and bots may have custom colors too (for bots open bots.txt in the pk3).
- The double bladed light saber are not cheat protected anymore but a server cvar : g_enabledoublesaber allows or not the activation of double bladed sabers.
- Bots can also have a double bladed lightsabre(see bots.tct) and they will become harder to kill ! (it s toggled by the cvar g_botdoublesaber).
- Added a new feature extended blade (like Corran horn's saber or Gantorris' saber).toggoled by the command tck_dualphase(or go to the controls/other setup screen) .Admins can remove it with g_enableextended 0.
- Added 2 diferent colors for each players. The normal one, and one for the extended saber or the second blade of your double bladed saber.
- Slowed down the extended blades user.
- Added the model scaling possibility. So you can have yoda at a good height :).
- This feature is controlled by the server based upon the names of the models. open tckmodel.cfg and add the model names to the list.
- the smaller characters also have a smaller lightsaber and bigger characters have a bigger saber too.
Installation : Extract all files in the GAMEDATA folder.
Execution : Run the game with the start.bat provided in gamedatatck.
- Or select the JediMod v1.0 in the mod setup screen.
Comments : Remember that you can only play to this mod if the server has it and is running it.
- This mod is opensource, feel free to improve upon it.
- Have Fun !
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.