JEDI KNIGHT II MODIFICATION
Title : The Matrix: Subway Station (matrix_subway)
Author : multiVitamin
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.multivitamin-graphics.de
File Names : matrix_subway.pk3
File Size : 10,4 MB
Date Released : July 23th, 2002
Description : This map is a recreation of the subway station of THE MATRIX
where the Fight between Neo and Agent Smith takes place.
This version is FINAL. It includes everything that has been planed
for this map. If you would like to have some more features, just
contact me! This map now has BOT SUPPORT. It is not perfect I know,
but at least, you may play this map offline without bunny-hopping bots
"Death Feature" of the subway: YOU WILL NOT DIE INSTANTLY, DUE ENGINE RESTRICTIONS!!!
Instead you will die if the subway has pushed you to a certain point in the tunnel,
but see yourself.
Instructions : Extract matrix_subway.pk3 to your GameData/base/ directory
It will appear as The Matrix: Subway Station in your map list.
Comments : This map is completely custom. Every texture, shader and map model
has been made by the author. No file within this PK3 may be used
without permission from the author.
Changes till made after Public Beta release:
- put Pepsi machine on right spot
- did some texure fixing an repositioning
- reworked overall lighting
- corrected light amount of Pepsi machine
- fixed tile shader
- fixed textured of telephone
- put poster on wall to right spot between the two doors
- added door @ ticketbox
- added detail @ ticketbox
- corrected lightcolor of ticketbox
- added lights at beginning of tunnel on both sides
- added fireestinguisher warning sign
- added number signs to pillars
- added more waste to whole scenery to make ist more "realistic"
- added wastebucket @ lower end of scene
- corrected lights beneath advertising posters on wall
- added subway model
- made subway move on a motion trail
- player gets killed if caught by subway
- phone sound
- subway sound
- music (only matrix_subway_music.pk3)
- FOR ALL "SINGLE" MPs: BOT SUPPORT!!!!
- and more... (but I am lazy for now :P)
Dedications : Thanks to my Beta testing team: Blackhawk, Charusar, Letscher2000,
Mahdi, Ryantusar and Wired
Also a big THANKS to everyone that made advices and helped to make
this map better!
At last I thank everyone @ jk2files staff for their proper and fast work
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS© ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS© ENTERTAINMENT
COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.