Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
TITLE: LFPack Modification V 1.0
NOTE: Both e-mail and website are from my Clan, not a design forum or webpage.
FILESIZE: 3.63 MB
DATE RELEASED: 20 June 2011
CREDITS: Firstly, I must give credits for the Music I used in the Menu, which I got from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. This soundtrack is not my creation so I claim no credit for it. Secondly, I thank my Clan for helping me to test this modification, principally the music.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It is very important to take into account that you must put this Modification in EVERY MOD you use if you want it to work. For example, in my case I use both basejk3 and JA+. If I don't put it in "japlus" folder, when I execute that mod it won't work.
DESCRIPTION: There is no problem if the reviewer decides to quote this:
* Game Loading Screen: It changes the image that appears when the game begins to load.
* Menu music: It changes to the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave song you can hear while playing KotOR II: The Sith Lords (hope this is not taken as Spam or something :P).
* Console background image: Gave it a bit of blue tone but principalle more brightness.
* Menu Background image: I played a bit with Constrast and Brightness :P. Also made the Circle in the center black and changed some arrows to a brighter blue.
* Button color background: Made it brighter
* Game Cursor: Changed it for the one you have in Jk2, and changed the "blade" from blue to red.
* Server connection/ Initializing Screne: Changed the whole image.
* Game Hud: Changed the hud to a one with our Clan Logo, made the hud grey, made the Health, Armor, Ammo and Force bars brighter also.
* Saber Core: Althought I made it brighter, I'm not very sure that this change can be easily noted.
* Lightning: I gave both the Flash and the lightning itself a blue color.
* Scope: Gave it a tone of Red, changed the circle that spins when looking further, turn the power charging bar to black, and made a "cross" in the center of the scope.
* Menu and scoretable: When you are inside the game, and press "Esc" the menu bar that appears on the top, well that bar was given a darker blue tone, and also to the one from the score table.
BUGS: The ones I gave this in order to test is said there was no bug found. Yet I would be grateful if you send me any bug you find.
COMMENTS: Well I hope you like this. I must admit it is a Clan modification so maybe not everyone will enjoy it. Please, if you think you may need to use any of the modifications I did, contact me to the e-mail I left above.
**THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.