TITLE: Project: ROCKETLAUNCHER v1.0
FILESIZE: 22.5 mb
DATE RELEASED: 3 January, 2009
New Textures: Yes
New Music: Yes
New Sounds: Yes
New Models: No
Bot Support: No
Game type: FFA, TFFA
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the *.pk3 file into your BASE folder.
(If you don't want to read this, please scroll down and read the IMPORTANT thing).
This file contains 2 maps: Project: ROCKETLAUNCHER v1.0 and Project: ROCKETLAUNCHER v1.0 no NPCs.
||Project: ROCKETLAUNCHER v1.0||
Well this is the 2nd map I realeased with running NPCs for multiplayer. You are hero in this map and your goal is to destroy the base. It is almost impossible to do it alone, so it is prefered at least 2 players to complete this mission. Here are instructions how to do it:
1. Wait for the Boss to come out (it takes about 10 minutes). After comming out he will unlock almost all doors. The main door to the control room is till locked. Slay the Boss.
2. Slay the commander who is about to leave the area on his shuttle. Take a key from him and unlock main door to the control room. (Just kill him).
3. Open the "Gates" to a lower area. In the control room go down by the stairs, turn right and press on the first console with orange screen.
4. Take a lift to the lower area. Go to the control room and prepare a missile for launch. Press on the console just in the middle of the control room.
5. Program a missile for self-destruction. Take a lift down, run out of the corridor and find 2 consoles near generator. Hack the 1st computer (it takes about 20 seconds) then hack the 2nd.
6. When alarm turns on, get out of the base as fast as you can! Otherwise you will be able to see some nice fireworks :D.
7. Go to the control room and plant a bomb. Get out of the control room. (Just press in the center of the room).
||Project: ROCKETLAUNCHER v1.0 no NPCs||
It is the same map but without NPCs. Here are no objectives, just run around and have fun. Here are also some things to do:
- You can open/close the "Gates" ( In the main control room go down by the stairs, turn right and press on the first console with orange screen).
- Prepare for launch/hide a missile. (In 2nd control room press on the console just in the middle).
- Turn on/off alarm. (In the 2nd control room press on the console in the left side of the room).
Possible game crash. I NEVER had crash with a clean Base folder but still I cannot guarantee that everything will work alright.
Be careful, you can stuck in a bomb while planting it. Do no stand in the center of the room while pressing USE button.
Don't worry if you don't know how to get out of the control room. There is a console on the left, press on it and doors will open. The same thing for 2nd control room.
Hope you like my map :)
Special thanks to:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.