A Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Map
FILESIZE: 18,1 MB
DATE RELEASED: 29th March 2006
- Hirato: 2 textures used from his recent map - "Campi Flegrei" (http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Campi_Flegrei;57082), now renamed to: woda.jpg (water texture) and szader.jpg (environmental map texture) (ReadMe included);
- Robin "IZaNaGI" Molde: for his excellent skybox [available at: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/9075.html] (ReadMe included);
- Activision/Pandemic Studios: music from Dark Reign II, one graphical element: skulk.jpg and 3 sounds, renamed to: eff1.wav, eff2.wav and eff4.wav;
- tFighterPilot: Snow Speeder model, I just recolored it a bit, to fit better to it's new environment ;) and altered it's (*)explosion sound [snow speeder available at: http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/SnowSpeedertFP;21236] (ReadMe included);
- a few textures are borrowed from Sith-J-Cull (treetops.jpg, ply.jpg, vol1.jpg, piasek.tga, skaly.tga);
- Sierra/Relic Studios: 2 artworks from 'Homeworld' game (karan_sjet.jpg and karan_sjet2.jpg);
- SG_Barada: one texture used from his 'Hitler' skin (http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Hitler;22319) - over_energy.jpg (ReadMe included);
- Unknown Author: 2 melee sounds;
- (*)LucasArts/BioWare: 1 sound file renamed to 'wybuch.wav';
- BlackIsle: 1 sound file renamed to 'boom.wav';
- Raven Software/LucasArts Entertainment Company: for everything else.
||Any other elements were made by me, so I mentioned about everything and everyone.||
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Unpack archive and place .pk3 file in /Base folder.
DESCRIPTION: The Great Wasteland of Nowhere ® :) Sand, sand, sand, junk piles, sand, sand, sand, some palm trees and other plants, sand, sand, sand, some hungry creatures, sand, sand, sand, some weapons :P, sand, sand, sand, contaminated water, sand, sand, sand, death, bones, flesh, sand, sand, sand, neverending wind, sand, sand, sand, sun and high temperature, sand, sand, sand, deadly radiation, sand, sand, sand... sand everywhere, 'he' always been there... sand, sand, sand... Well, it's not so bad down there :P Basicaly, it's an open-area, ffa-based map. Good for pwning :P and movie making. It's isn't very large, but you can fly quite high, though. Did I say fly? Yes, there are 3 speeders. There are also one swoop. Beware of local creatures encounters.
New Sounds: Yes
New Music: Yes
New Textures: Yes
New Shaders: Yes
Game Type: FFA
New Effects: Yes
Bot support: I beg for mercy: NO!
BUGS: Look --> 'Comments'.
PROGRAMS USED: EasyGen 1.42, GTK Radiant 1.4.0
COMMENTS: Well, map was tested in the clean /Base folder so, no errors occured.
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR IT'S LICENSORS.