By Reyor-Wan Semaj
Title: Area 51 S-4 Flight Hangar
Author: Reyor-Wan Semaj
Filesize: 26 Mbs
Installation: Just extract the mccarea51.pk3 file in your base folder.
Description: An adaptation of ideas gathered from programs on SciFi channel and throughout the net. We've all heard about area 51 before and most of us have played games based on
the premise of the base. This is a map originally made for jk2 but never released because of the new JKA coming. It's a possible hangar located in the S-4 area of the area 51
facilities with some 'vehicles' of unknown origin located inside. Pure fiction but it was fun to do.
Comments: New shaders, 99% original textures by myself and Onobi Foondu,the other 1% are textures found on the web in the puclic domain.
All the new shaders are courtesy of Onobi Foondu, leader of the MCC mapping alliance. He is also responsible for the intricate piping in the ceiling of this level.Special thanks
go to Justin Durbin of Edgen Animations for his beautiful theme music.
All of our textures are copyright 2003 OuterLimit Productions so please don't use them with out written consent from us. The shaders are Onobi Foondus and if you ask niceley
he might let you use those.
Special thanks go to the Hoschies guys for doing our beta testing for us.
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.